All Law - Legal Resources

All Law provides legal resources including free legal information, local lawyers for advice, and legal documents.

Find a local lawyer »

Free legal information
Read articles »

Legal Calculators »

Talk to a Lawyer

Want to talk to an attorney? Start here.
how it works 1
Tell us about your case
how it works 2
Get matched with local lawyers
how it works 1
Connect with your lawyers

New Legal Articles & Updates

Workers Exposed to Asbestos: Laws and Legal Remedies

Workers harmed by asbestos exposure may be able to sue for damages based on negligence, or on a product liability theory.

Options to Get an Employment-Based Green Card

An overview of the employment categories available to foreign nationals looking to get permanent residency (a green card) in the U.S.

EB-4 Visa Eligibility for Ministers and Religious Workers

Both leaders and helpers in religious organizations of all major denominations may be eligible for lawful permanent residence in the United States.

Documents Needed to File for an EB-3 Employment Visa

A handy checklist of the documents an employer needs to gather to submit along with the I-140 visa petition for a third-preference worker.

EB-3 Visa for Professional, Skilled, or Unskilled Workers

Overview of the employment third preference category - who qualifies for this employment-based green card path.

EB-3 Visa Processing Time and Backlog

Here's the wait to expect when applying for an EB-3 green card.

EB-2 Visa Eligibility for Persons of Exceptional Ability

Learn what it means to have sufficiently exceptional abilities to qualify for a green card in the employment second preference category.

Documents Needed to File for an EB-2 Employment Visa

Proof of qualifications and other documentary requirements when filing a visa petition in the second preference category.

EB-2 Visa Eligibility for Advanced Degree Workers

Learn about the requirements for getting a green card as a worker with an advanced degree.

How Many People Can Get U.S. Asylum?

U.S. immigration law doesn't set a limit on the number of people granted asylum each year, but the president does set a limit on refugees.