This space intentionally set to be hidden.
Admiralty and Maritime Legal Information
Talk to a Local Lawyer Today
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Below you'll find information about admiralty and maritime Laws - laws of the oceans and sea.
- Maritime Lawyer Maritime lawyer site maintained by the Young Law Firm offers information concerning maritime injuries and claims. Longshore act-Jones act-Maritime Lawyer.
- Admiralty And Maritime Law From George d'Angelo, Esq.
- Admiralty and Maritime Law Guide Guide to Admiralty and Maritime Law resources on the Internet
- Admiralty Law An overview and related links.
- AdmiraltyLaw.com Canadian site.
- American Institute of Marine Underwriters Established in 1898.
- Canadian Maritime Law Association Canada's representative to the Comite Maritime International (CMI).
- The Captain's Maritime Links Extensive links to all things maritime.
- Cargo Law Reference to international air and ocean transport and customs law.
- Centre de Droit: Maritime et Oceanique Fonde en 1970.
- U.S. Coastguard The US Coast Guard is part of the Department of Transportation.
- Fairplay Marine Information Company Publishing, computer software,and information.
- Federal Maritime Commission Established in 1961 as an independent government agency.
- Forwarderlaw.com Legal information on freight forwarding.
- Inland Marine Underwriters Association IMUA is the national association for the inland marine insurance industry.
- The Institute Of Chartered Shipbrokers Founded 1911 - Representing Shipbrokers, Agents and Managers.
- Institute of Maritime Law, University of SouthamptonSite contains general information about the Institute.
- International Commercial Law Deals with the issues concerning international trade.
- International Transport Workers' Federation The ITF brings together some 533 unions in more than 136 countries.
- Latvian Maritime Law Association LMLA, is a nongovernmental organization.
- Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law SchoolCornell Law School and its publications.
- Lex Mercatoria: Carriage of Goods by Sea Includes links to related sites.
- Marine Insurance MegaSite Everything on the internet for ocean marine insurance professionals.
- Marine Law Institute The University of Maine School of Law established the Ocean and Coastal Law Program in 1978.
- Maritime & Aviation Links Provides information to the maritime & aviation community.
- The Maritime Law and Admiralty Law Page Cases, commentary, articles, ect. published by Christopher Giaschi.
- Maritime Law In Detail A detailed introduction to the issues from Maritime Legal Resources.
- Maritime and Oceanic World History, law of the sea, European law, costal law and more.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationNOAA warns of dangerous weather.
- The Nautical Institute International professional body for qualified mariners.
- U.S. Navy U.S. government site.
- NSnet Maritime industry news, information and services.
- Oceans and Law of the Sea From the United Nations Division for Ocean Affairs.
- The Resource for Maritime Law From Philip E. Weiss, Esq.
- Seatrade Maritime publications.
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- University of Capetown Marine and shipping law home port.