Employment Based Immigration

After a family sponsor, employment-based applications are the second common way to get permanent legal status in the U.S. This section focuses on the issues you may encounter in the process to get a green card through your US-based employer.

You may also want to see our section on Working in the U.S. for more on temporary stays and common nonimmigrant work visas.

Talk to an Immigration attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you