CERTIFICATE OF DISSOLUTION
AS HOLDERS OF ALL OUTSTANDING SHARES of stock entitled to vote on the dissolution of ______________________, Inc., a __________________ Corporation, in accordance with Section __________ of the Business Corporation Laws of _______________(State).
WE, the holders of all outstanding shares of stock of said Corporation do hereby certify:
1. The legal name of said Corporation is ________________________.
2. The names and addresses of the Corporation's directors are as follows:
3. The names and addresses of the Corporation's officers are as follows:
Name and Title _____________________________________________________
4. The Secretary of State of the State of __________________ accepted the Corporation's Articles of Incorporation for filing and the Corporation's Articles of Incorporation were subsequently filed on _____________________.
5. The Corporation hereby elects to dissolve.
6. The Corporation possesses only one class of stock.
7. At a special meeting of shareholders, the dissolution of the Corporation was properly authorized by ______________ vote.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, we have signed our names to this certificate.
These forms are provided AS IS. They may not be any good. Even if they are good in one jurisdiction, they may not work in another. And the facts of your situation may make these forms inappropriate for you. They are for informational purposes only, and you should consult an attorney before using them.