Calculate Child Support Payments in Washington  

The calculator below will estimate your monthly child support payment based on Washington State's child support guidelines.

Disclaimer: Please remember that these calculators are for informational and educational purposes only.

Washington Child Support Calculator


* Fields are required.

How to Use the Washington Child Support Calculator

To use the child support calculator, select or enter the appropriate information next to each statement.

When you have completed the form, click on the calculate button to get an estimate of the amount of child support that the non-custodial parent will have to pay to the custodial parent in Washington.

Common Methods for Enforcing Child Support in Washington

The Washington State Department of Social & Health Services Division of Child Support (DCS) helps families collect child support payments from non-custodial parents who are delinquent in their child support payments. There are a number of methods available to the Washington State Department of Social & Health Services Division of Child Support (DCS) to help enforce child support orders. These collection methods include things like:

Income Withholding
Income withholding is a way to ensure that child support payments are made regularly and in a timely fashion. If a non-custodial parent is not paying their monthly child support obligation, DCS can have their wages garnished.

Income Tax Refund Interception
If a non-custodial parent is behind in their court-ordered child support payments or not paying their monthly child support obligation, DCS may intercept any income tax refunds they may have otherwise been entitled to receive.

License Revocation or Denial
Another way DCS can enforce child support orders is through license revocation or denial. DCS can have professional licenses, driver's licenses and hunting fishing licenses revoked or denied to any parent who is not fulfilling his or her child support obligation.

Property Liens or Seizures
A parent who is negligent in his or her responsibility to pay child support may have a lien placed on their assets or even have property seized to pay their child support obligation.

Contempt of Court
In very serious circumstance, a parent may be found in contempt of court and face time in jail for ignoring a child support order.

For assistance enforcing a child support order in Bellevue, Kent, Seattle, Vancouver, Tacoma, Spokane or elsewhere in the state, contact your local DCS office. You can get information about who to contact at

Considering Divorce?
Talk to a Divorce attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you