Calculate Child Support Payments in Nebraska  

The calculator below will estimate your monthly child support payment based on Nebraska's child support guidelines.

Disclaimer: Please remember that these calculators are for informational and educational purposes only.

Nebraska Child Support Calculator


* Fields are required.

To use the child support calculator, select or enter the appropriate information next to each statement.

When you have completed the form, click on the calculate button to get an estimate of the amount of child support that the non-custodial parent will have to pay to the custodial parent in Nebraska.

Services Offered through the Nebraska Child Support Enforcement Department

If you qualify for services with the Nebraska Child Support Enforcement (CSE) Department, you can receive the benefit of the following services:

Locating Parents
If you are unable to find a non-custodial parent and you are trying to establish a child support order, CSE can assist you. Through new hire reporting, IRS, credit records, and other kinds of data, CSE may be able to locate a missing parent for the purposes of child support.

Establishing Paternity
In Nebraska, if you would like to determine the paternity of your child, there are a few ways to go about it:

  • At birth – while still in the hospital – the parents can sign an Acknowledgement of Paternity form
  • Through genetic testing

For more information about establishing paternity please visit the CSE website at:

Entering and Modifying a Nebraska Child Support Order
Before you can initiate a child support order through CSE, you must apply for services. If you are deemed eligible, you need to provide the case worker with basic information about yourself and the non-custodial parent. CSE can perform a review of a child support order once every three years. If there is a substantial change in child support, CSE may refer your case to the court for a modification. Since only the court can establish an initial support order, only the court can make a modification in your child support.

Enforcing Child Support Orders
CSE can help enforce payment of child support if the non-custodial parent is not paying their court-ordered obligation. The many ways CSE can enforce child support orders include:

  • Intercepting state and federal tax refunds
  • Withholding income
  • Credit reporting
  • Denying passports
  • Suspending driver's licenses
  • Court enforcement
Considering Divorce?
Talk to a Divorce attorney.
We've helped 85 clients find attorneys today.
There was a problem with the submission. Please refresh the page and try again
Full Name is required
Email is required
Please enter a valid Email
Phone Number is required
Please enter a valid Phone Number
Zip Code is required
Please add a valid Zip Code
Please enter a valid Case Description
Description is required

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you