Information on Gay Rights-Gay and Lesbian Rights-Gay Legal News
Talk to a Lawyer
Enter a zip code to speak to Lawyer that serves your area.
Gay and Lesbian Law Links
- ACLU Lesbian & Gay Rights Page Includes documents, briefs and memos on ACLU cases.
- Human Rights Campaign Fund latest on national political issues affecting lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans. Includes HRC's Action Center to send messages to your U.S. senators and representatives on the issues.
- International Gay and Lesbian Human Rights Commission organization whose mission is to protect and advance the human rights of all people and communities subject to discrimination or abuse on the basis of sexual orientation, gender identity or HIV status. Site has action alerts and articles on international issues.
- Lambda Legal Defense and Education Fund national organization committed to achieving full recognition of the civil rights of lesbians, gay men, bisexuals, the transgendered, and people with HIV or AIDS through impact litigation, education, and public policy work
- Lesbian and Gay Immigration Rights Task Forcea coalition of immigrants, attorneys and other activists that addresses the widespread discriminatory impact of immigration laws on the lives of lesbians, gay men and people with HIV through education, outreach and advocacy and by providing legal services, information, referrals, and support.
- National Center for Lesbian Rights a national legal resource center with a primary commitment to advancing the rights and safety of lesbians and their families through a program of litigation, public policy advocacy, free legal advice and counseling, and public education.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force national organization working for the civil rights of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered people, with the vision and commitment to building a powerful political movement.
- Queer Resources Directory Legal Resources The Queer Resources Directory has one of the most extensive collection of materials devoted to queer legal issues on the Internet
- Servicemembers Legal Defense Network dedicated to ending witch hunts, death threats, imprisonment, lesbian-baiting, discharges and other discriminatory actions against men and women in the military harmed by 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Pursue, Don't Harass,' and related policies, through direct legal assistance, watchdog activities, policy work, outreach and education, and litigation support.
- More Gay & Lesbian Legal Links
Finding a lawyer couldn't be easier! To locate a lawyer in your area choose your state, then your city and then choose a type of law relevant to your situation.