Education Law-Educational Resources-Academic Links
Talk to a Lawyer
Enter a zip code to speak to Lawyer that serves your area.
Education Law Articles
- Sexual Harassment at School Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 (Title IX) prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex in any education program or activity that receives Federal money
Education Law Links
- EDLAW Contains legal information of value to special educators, parents and their advisors.
- Academic Discrimination Resource Page A web page for university faculty, staff, and students.
- Agency Forms Directory of electronic grant application forms.
- Americans with Disabilities Act Document Center Includes the statute, regulations, guidelines, etc.
- Autism/PDD Resources Network Autism/PDD resources, states special education resources, special education laws.
- California School/Law Enforcement Cadre Cadre members act as resources to school districts on school safety issues.
- Connecticut Coalition for Inclusive Education Reviews rights of students who have different learning styles.Â
- Council on Law in Higher EducationÂ Â A nonprofit, independent educational organization dedicated to identifying and explaining important legal issues.
- Education Administration Online Subscription-based service for research and updates of education law.
- Education and Student's Rights From the ACLU.
- Education Law Association a nonprofit, non-advocacy organization open to anyone interested in education law.
- Educational Resources Information Center (ERIC) Nationwide information network.
- Equal Opportunity Commission Promotes equal opportunity in education and employment.
- More Education Links
Education Attorneys By State
Finding a lawyer couldn't be easier! To locate a lawyer in your area choose your state, then your city and then choose a type of law relevant to your situation.