State Law Schools
The following is a listing of Ohio law schools and legal resources for Ohio law students, attorneys and legal professionals. To find law schools and resources for law students in another state please click here US Law Schools. AllLaw.com - The AllLaw.com - The Internet’s premiere site for legal information and Law related Resources.
- Capital University Law School (Columbus, OH)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (Cleveland, OH)
- Cleveland State University Cleveland-Marshall College of Law (Cleveland, OH)
- Ohio Northern University Pettit College of Law (Ada, OH)
- Ohio State University Moritz College of Law (Columbus, OH)
- University of Akron School of Law (Akron, OH)
- University of Cincinnati College of Law (Cincinnati, OH)
- University of Dayton School of Law (Dayton, OH)
- University of Toledo College of Law (Toledo, OH)
Finding a lawyer couldn't be easier! To locate a lawyer in your area choose your state, then your city and then choose a type of law relevant to your situation.