State Law Schools
The following is a listing of Illinois law schools and legal resources for Illinois law students, attorneys and legal professionals. To find law schools and resources for law students in another state please click here US Law Schools. AllLaw.com - The AllLaw.com - The Internet’s premiere site for legal information and Law related Resources.
- Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Chicago-Kent College of Law Center for Law and Computers
- Depaul University College of Law (Chicago, IL)
- John Marshall Law School (Chicago, IL)
- Loyola University Chicago School of Law (Chicago, IL)
- Northern Illinois University College of Law (DeKalb, IL)
- Northwestern University School of Law (Chicago, IL)
- Southern Illinois University School of Law (Carbondale, IL)
- University of Illinois College of Law (Champaign, IL)
- University of Chicago Law School (Chicago, IL)
Finding a lawyer couldn't be easier! To locate a lawyer in your area choose your state, then your city and then choose a type of law relevant to your situation.