This space intentionally set to be hidden.
Identity Theft Information and Resources
Talk to a Local Lawyer Today
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Below you'll get information, resources, articles about identity theft.
- When the Victim of Identity Theft is Your Employee
- How Not to Get Hooked by a ‘Phishing’ Scam - Internet scammers casting about for people’s financial information have a new way to lure unsuspecting victims: They go “phishing.”
- Identity Theft Can Devastate YOUR Business
- Identity Theft – A Growing Threat to Families in Transition
- Avalon Strategies - The Identity Theft Shield gives you easy access to the resources you need to understand your credit ratings... and to fight back if an identity thief threatens your financial standings.
- Identity Theft Resource Center - A national nonprofit organization that focuses exclusively on identity theft.
- Global Fraud Solutions - Global Fraud Solutions provides industry-leading anti-fraud products and services to consumers, businesses, law enforcement agencies, financial institutions, service providers, victim and consumer advocacy groups, and professional organizations.
- Institute of Consumer Financial Education - The nonprofit ICFE makes available financial information and personal finance education, credit education courses, debt management education, bankruptcy education, savings and investment information, credit repair, credit report reviews, credit counseling information and financial planning and budgeting education for all age groups.