This space intentionally set to be hidden.
Antitrust Legal Information and Resources
Talk to a Local Lawyer Today
Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
Below you'll get information about antitrust laws and antitrust policy.
- ABA Antitrust Section Highlights, publications, calendar, etc.
- Antitrust Issues for Hospital Mergers
- Antitrust Law and Economics Review America's only anti-monopoly journal.
- Antitrust Law Journal Abstracts by the American Bar Association.
- Antitrust Memoranda From Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson.
- Antitrust Policy An online research linking economic research, policy, and cases.
- Antitrust Policy and Enforcement Consumer Project on Technology.
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Bulletin By Hale and Dorr LLP.
- Antitrust and Trade Regulation Publications From Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn.
- Department Of Justice Antitrust Division Latest information, documents, search tools, case filings.
- Glossary Of Antitrust Terms
- The European Commission Directorate General IV Competition.
- Federal Trade Commission and Department of Justice Revise Horizontal Merger Guidelines to Take Merger-Specific Efficiencies Into Consideration by Alston & Bird.
- The Antitrust Division By The U.S. Department of Justice.
- Latvian Maritime Law Association LMLA, is a nongovernmental organization.
- Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law SchoolCornell Law School and its publications.
- Lex Mercatoria: Carriage of Goods by Sea Includes links to related sites.
- Marine Insurance MegaSite Everything on the internet for ocean marine insurance professionals.
- Marine Law Institute The University of Maine School of Law established the Ocean and Coastal Law Program in 1978.
- Maritime & Aviation Links Provides information to the maritime & aviation community.
- The Maritime Law and Admiralty Law Page Cases, commentary, articles, ect. published by Christopher Giaschi.
- Maritime Law In Detail A detailed introduction to the issues from Maritime Legal Resources.
- Maritime and Oceanic World History, law of the sea, European law, costal law and more.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric AdministrationNOAA warns of dangerous weather.
- The Nautical Institute International professional body for qualified mariners.
- U.S. Navy U.S. government site.
- NSnet Maritime industry news, information and services.
- Oceans and Law of the Sea From the United Nations Division for Ocean Affairs.
- The Resource for Maritime Law From Philip E. Weiss, Esq.
- Seatrade Maritime publications.
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- University of Capetown Marine and shipping law home port.