Enter Your Zip Code to Connect with a Lawyer Serving Your Area
DECLARATION SUPPORTING MOTION FOR CHANGE OF VENUE
FOR CONVENIENCE OF WITNESSES/ENDS OF JUSTICE
Attorney for ___________________________, Plaintiff/Defendant
__________________________ ) Case No. _______
v. ) DECLARATION SUPPORTING
) MOTION FOR
__________________________ ) CHANGE OF VENUE
1. I am ______________________________(relation to case).
2. The following witnesses are expected to testify in the above named case:
(For each witness describe the substance and importance of their testimony.)
3. It would be inconvenient for the above named witnesses to testify at the current place of trial for the following reasons:
4. A change of venue in the above named case will promote the ends of justice because:
5. Upon filing the notice of motion for change of venue, I paid the costs and fees required by the court clerk to transfer this action to, and file the papers in, the ____________________ Court of ___________________ County.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of _____________ that the foregoing is true and correct.
These forms are provided AS IS. They may not be any good. Even if they are good in one jurisdiction, they may not work in another. And the facts of your situation may make these forms inappropriate for you. They are for informational purposes only, and you should consult an attorney before using them.