Bad Check Notice





Sent Via Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested.


Your bank has dishonored payment on your Check No. ___ in the amount of $ _________, tendered to us on ________________, 20__. I have verified with your bank that there are still insufficient funds to pay the check.

Accordingly, I request that you replace this check with cash or a certified check.

Unless I receive good funds for said amount within ____days, I shall immediately commence appropriate legal action to protect my interest. Upon receipt of replacement funds I will return to you the dishonored check.





These forms are provided AS IS. They may not be any good. Even if they are good in one jurisdiction, they may not work in another. And the facts of your situation may make these forms inappropriate for you. They are for informational purposes only, and you should consult an attorney before using them.

Talk to a Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Choose attorneys to contact you