Free Online Legal Forms Download - All Law - Business Documents - Corporation - Dissolution
STATE OF _____________________________
DEPARTMENT OF THE SECRETARY OF STATE
ARTICLES OF DISSOLUTION PRIOR TO ISSUANCE OF SHARES
Pursuant to _____________________________ (applicable statute) of the Business Corporation Statutes of ________________________ (state), the undersigned corporation hereby submits the following Articles of Dissolution for the purpose of dissolving the corporation:
1. The name of the corporation is _______________________________________
2. The names, titles and addresses of the officers, if any, of the corporation are:
3. The names and addresses of the directors or, if none, of the incorporators of the corporation are:
4. The corporation was incorporated on the ______ day of _____________, _____.
5. No shares of the corporation have been issued.
6. No debt of the corporation remains unpaid.
7. The dissolution has been authorized by a majority of the directors or incorporators listed above.
8. These articles will be effective upon filing.
This the _____ day of __________, _____.
These forms are provided AS IS. They may not be any good. Even if they are good in one jurisdiction, they may not work in another. And the facts of your situation may make these forms inappropriate for you. They are for informational purposes only, and you should consult an attorney before using them.