This space intentionally set to be hidden.

Oklahoma Child Support Calculator

Need a lawyer? Choose an area of practice:

To use the child support calculator, select or enter the appropriate information next to each statement.

When you have completed the form, click on the calculate button to get an estimate of the amount of child support that the non-custodial parent will have to pay to the custodial parent in Oklahoma.

Disclaimer: Please remember that these calculators are for informational and educational purposes only. The amount of child support a court will order for any particular case may be different from the amount estimated by the calculator.

For the most part, these calculators assume that all of the children at issue will primarily live with one parent. They are not intended to estimate child support for joint physical custody or split custody arrangements.

These calculators do not take into account any possible adjustments for children who are not subject to the custody order, but who are living with one of the parents. Finally, these calculators may be based on older or outdated state guidelines or calculations and may not take into consideration state or federal tax implications on income.

These and many other factors can affect a child support order entered by a court.

Enforcing Oklahoma Child Support in Other Countries

In Oklahoma, child support issues are handled by the Oklahoma Child Support Services (OCSS) – a division of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services. Because of its belief that a child who receives financial support from both of his or her parents is more likely to succeed in life, OCSS utilizes U.S. cooperation with several other countries to enforce child support orders in the case of non-custodial parents living abroad. 

Because – until recently – it has been difficult to apprehend a non-custodial parent who flees the country to avoid paying child support, many laws and partnerships are now in place to make cooperation with other governments about child support easier. The following countries have already established partnerships with the U.S. when it comes to child support:

  • Australia
  • Austria
  • Bermuda
  • Canada (by province)
  • Czech Republic
  • Fiji
  • Finland
  • France
  • Germany
  • Hungary
  • Ireland
  • Jamaica
  • Mexico
  • New Zealand
  • Norway
  • Poland
  • Slovak Republic
  • South Africa
  • Sweden
  • United Kingdom (England, Scotland, North Ireland)

OCSS should be able to explain the process of applying for enforcement of child support in the above reciprocating countries.

If the non-custodial parent responsible for child support is working for the U.S. government abroad or is employed by a U.S. based company, new laws dictate how to pursue enforcement of these individuals.

For more information about seeking child support in foreign countries please visit:

Find a Local Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys