This space intentionally set to be hidden.

Hawaii Child Support Calculator

Need a lawyer? Choose an area of practice:

To use the child support calculator, select or enter the appropriate information next to each statement.

When you have completed the form, click on the calculate button to get an estimate of the amount of child support that the non-custodial parent will have to pay to the custodial parent in Hawaii.

Disclaimer: Please remember that these calculators are for informational and educational purposes only. The amount of child support a court will order for any particular case may be different from the amount estimated by the calculator.

For the most part, these calculators assume that all of the children at issue will primarily live with one parent. They are not intended to estimate child support for joint physical custody or split custody arrangements.

These calculators do not take into account any possible adjustments for children who are not subject to the custody order, but who are living with one of the parents. Finally, these calculators may be based on older or outdated state guidelines or calculations and may not take into consideration state or federal tax implications on income.

These and many other factors can affect a child support order entered by a court.

About Hawaii Child Support

What agency handles child support matters in Hawaii?
The Hawaii State Child Support Enforcement Agency (CSEA) through the Department of the Attorney General handles all matters related to child support in Hawaii. By accessing this site:, you can learn about child support regulations, and even make online payments! CSEA can help parents establish paternity, locate non-custodial parents, and enforce child support payments.

How can I modify my child support payment?
Modifications to child support can be done one of two ways. First, you can file a motion for a hearing at Family Court. Second, you can request that CSEA initiate the action on your behalf. It may take some time to modify your child support order.

What can you do to penalize a parent who doesn’t pay?
CSEA reports delinquent accounts to the credit bureau as allowed by Section 576D-6 of the Hawaii Revised Statutes and Title 5-31-29 of the Hawaii Administrative Rules. In addition, a non-custodial parent who is delinquent in paying Hawaii child support can have their drivers’ license suspended, or their passport denied. Additional actions may be taken depending on the situation.

Find a Local Lawyer

Need a lawyer? Start here.

How It Works

  1. Briefly tell us about your case
  2. Provide your contact information
  3. Connect with local attorneys